Italian coffee excellence
Prepare an intense and full-bodied coffee in the most famous coffee maker of all time. Alfredo Bialetti was the inventor of this brewing system. In 1933 he designed the Moka Express coffee maker, today exhibited at the MOMA in New York, the best known and most copied design in the world that led him to create the brand that bears his surname.
The new Bialetti Moka Express, Alpina, embodies all the quality, shapes and colours of the Alps. This coffee maker pays homage to the oldest mountain group in the world, the "Korps Alpini".
Unique and incomparable, Alpina comes in a green tone with a high quality finish, the handle and lid knob in Grilamid.
- Capacity: 3 cups
- Suitable for all types of cookers except induction.
- Cleaning: Hand wash with hot water, do not use detergents or dishwashers.
- Main material: Aluminum
- Material of the handle and shovel: Grilamid
How to use
1. Start by pouring room temperature water into the Moka kettle and fill it to the level of the safety valve. To prevent the coffee from being too watery, do not fill it above this level.
2. Now choose the mixture of ground coffee you prefer. Our advice is to use freshly ground coffee. Attention! The coffee must be ground specifically for an Italian coffee maker. Always keep the rubber of the coffee maker in good condition.
3. Generously fill the Moka. Do not press the coffee inside the tank.
4. Keep the lid of the coffeemaker open until you start to hear the coffee rise. At that time, cover it and remove it from the heat. Let it finish turning the coffee away from the heat. A secret? Put the fire at low temperature and take all the time necessary; it is worth waiting a few more minutes to enjoy an excellent coffee.
5. Enjoy your freshly brewed La Mexicana coffee.