Rarity. Pure origin. 100% COLOMBIA
Colombian Coffee Gran Reserva Aged in Rum Casks for three months
Once again, time is on our side. And yours. As Coffee Masters we have created for you something unique, unprecedented, authentic in its own right.
At an altitude of 1,700 meters, in a very special farm in the Colombian region of Caldas, Pergamino coffee is harvested at its optimum moment of maturity. After drying in the Caribbean sun, the green grain slowly ages in barrels that once aged a golden rum with a deep flavor and unique aroma. There, in the wise silence of the Colombian oak, it transforms, gaining character, inheriting complex nuances. Unleashing its spirit into a brave coffee, created free. With a resounding character and buccaneer spirit, like its name.
We sell this coffee in grain, without grinding. If you prefer it ground, let us know in comments.
The perfect pairing between Coffee, Rum and Time.
- GRAIN: Arabica
- VARIETY: 100% Castle
- HARVEST: 2020
- PROCESS: Washing (fully washed)
- CLASSIFICATION: Rarity
- HUMIDITY: 12%
- TASTING NOTES: As tasting notes we find sweet notes, honey, floral and yes, also memories inherited from the rum barrel. Light chocolate, caramel and citrus.
- TYPE OF COFFEE MAKER: Perfect to enjoy in filtering or plunger methods.
- HOW TO TAKE IT: Its complex nuances are best appreciated by tasting it alone. Our advice is to grind only the amount that is going to be consumed at the moment to keep its properties intact.
Sealed bottle presented in individual box. All packaging is respectful with the environment. Includes an original glass bottle with natural cork and wood. Both the labels and the box are made with 100% recycled paper.
We recommend grinding it at the time of consumption so we sell it in grain. If you prefer it ground, let us know in comments.
Contains 168 gr.
It does not contain alcohol.
* We offer you free shipping so you can taste this unusual coffee. It will be applied automatically to your purchase.