A wide selection of carefully selected origin coffees that claim quality coffee. Specialty coffees. 100% arabica and freshly roasted coffee beans. Top ranked coffees from each country. Our premium selection.
In this category you will find 6 specialty coffees:
- Genuine Antigua Guatemala Coffee: Grown on volcanic soil, it is highly appreciated for its fineness and accentuated acidity.
- Kenya AA Plus: The highest quality African coffee producer, those classified as AA Plus are the best in the country. Hand-picked and dried in the powerful African sun
- Ethiopia Moca Sidamo: One of the most interesting varieties in the country. It is cultivated in a traditional way. A coffee with a lot of personality.
- Indonesia Java Wib Jampit: It has medium body, little acidity and a somewhat earthy texture with a chocolatey flavor. A coffee with a chocolate or cocoa flavor.
- Colombia Supremo Nariño Tambo: Grown on the slopes of the Colombian Andes, this coffee holds the record for growing height with an altitude of 2,200m. It is considered one of the best coffees in the world.
- Premium Arabica Blend: Our first blend. A combination of origins, with a very balanced cup result in any preparation. One of the most successful coffees at cafes La Mexicana