The Italian excellence of coffee with the best design
Prepare an intense and full-bodied coffee in the most famous coffee maker of all time. Alfredo Bialetti was the inventor of this brewing system.
The Italian Venus coffee maker is made of stainless steel with great resistance.
It incorporates a new, more ergonomic handle with a non-slip grip, and all with a premium electropolished finish.
A designer coffee maker with great resistance against oxidation, and a perfect seal between the boiler and the top of the coffee maker.
The new Venus coffee maker has a 20% greater boiler thickness, which gives it greater resistance and solidity, guaranteeing the highest quality.
- Capacity: 6 cups (240 ml. Approx.)
- Induction Cookers: YES
- Suitable for all types of kitchens.
- Cleaning: Hand wash with hot water, do not use detergents or dishwashers.
- Main material: 18/10 stainless steel.
- Material of the handle and shovel: thermoplastic
- Measurements: Diameter of the boiler base: 100 mm. Height: 200mm
How to use
1. Start by pouring room temperature water into the Venus kettle and fill it to the level of the safety valve. To prevent the coffee from being too watery, do not fill it above this level.
2. Now choose the mixture of ground coffee you prefer. Our advice is to use freshly ground coffee. Attention! The coffee must be ground specifically for an Italian coffee maker. Always keep the rubber of the coffee maker in good condition.
3. Generously fill the Venus. Do not press the coffee inside the tank.
4. Keep the lid of the coffeemaker open until you start to hear the coffee rise. At that time, cover it and remove it from the heat. Let it finish turning the coffee away from the heat.
5. Enjoy your freshly brewed La Mexicana coffee.